Many people turn to essential oils when they are sick but I prefer to use them for everyday life and well-being. They can be a wonderful, natural way to support your everyday health & well-being. So let's take a look at how to use essential oils for everyday life.
Essential Oils for Everyday Life
There are lots of ways to use essential oils every day - from a soothing bath to a calming bedtime diffuser blend. But sometimes you need things for a more specific reason - those everyday matters. You may be surprised to discover that essential oils can be used for things like - bug spray, muscle rubs, and sunscreen. If you like to make your own personal care products so you can control what kinds of things are in your environment, you'll want to take a look at how essential oils can be used to make those everyday products we use all the time.
This list of DIY projects and ideas are perfect for maintaining a healthy home and family in a more natural way.
12 DIY Projects for Everyday Health
- All-Natural Bug Spray from Pink When
- DIY Chemical Free Mosquito Repellant Bracelet from NY Melrose Family
- Homemade Menthol Vapor Rub from Mom Spark
- Simple Soothing Skin Balm from Happy Homeschool Nest
- Homemade Winter Skin Relief Balm for Chapped Skin from Mom 4 Real
- Achy Muscle Rub from So Fawned Lifestyle
- Migraine Cold Therapy Bags from Mom Spark
- Homemade Natural Sunscreen from Crystal & Co.
- 2-ingredient After-Sun Skin Soother from The Seasoned Mom
- Pain-Relief Lotion Bars from Easy Home Made
- Bee Sting Soother from NY Melrose Family
- DIY Poo-Pourri from Happy Homeschool Nest
Do you have any DIY recipes that use essential oils?