Essential Oils in the Bathroom
Essential oils and bathrooms are a perfect duo. It's the one room in my house that I really would like to have smell fresh and clean. And essential oils are really the perfect thing for the job. These 15 ideas will have your bathroom and laundry room smelling fresh and clean in no time flat!
- Heart Shaped Bath Bombs from Mom Spark
- Homemade Shampoo in a Jar from Allternative Learning
- DIY Toilet Fizz Bombs from A Spark of Creativity
- Homemade Laundry Soap from Adventures in Wunderland
- Simple Sugar Scrub from Happy Homeschool Nest
- Homemade Lavender Soap from Pink When
- All Natural Bathroom Cleaner from Remodelaholic
- Kid-Calming Bath Bombs Recipe from B-Inspired Mama
- DIY Felted Wool Dryer Balls from Mom Spark
- DIY Poo-Pourri from Happy Homeschool Nest
- Homemade Laundry Detergent from Pink When
- How to Clean a Front Load Washer from NY Melrose Family
- 2-Ingredient Air Freshener from View from the Fridge
- Homemade Shaving Cream from Growing up Gabel
- DIY Bath Salts from Happy Homeschool Nest
Essential Oils & Bath Time
Essential oils are a great addition to your evening bath - especially a nice calming bath before bed. Add 3-6 drops to your bath gel or Epsom salts before adding to your bath water (otherwise you'll just have oil floating across the water). Enjoy your relaxing bath while your skin soaks up the benefits from using essential oils.
How do you use essential oils in the bathroom?