There's something special about a handmade gift from your child. The handmade cards, clay handprints, and other creations become fond memorabilia for many mothers. If your kids are looking for some new ideas for special gifts for you - give them this list of Mother's Day gifts kids can make!
Special Mother's Day Gifts
Teaching kids to honor family and friends with special gifts is a good learning experience. Yes, I expect my daughter to give gifts - even to me! It takes some effort and coaching (and can feel a bit strange when the gift is for you) but I think it's something important that we need to teach our kids.
So, even though the gifts are for you, help your kids learn the blessing of gift-giving my making some handmade gifts for Mother's Day. Better yet, get dad involved in the gift-making process too! All of these gifts are easy enough for kids to make on their own or with a little help, depending on their age.
Mother's Day Gifts Kids can Make
- Gumball Filled Mason Jar Vase from Savy Saving Couple
- Mother's Day Card from Baby from Burlap and Babies
- Easy DIY Spring Wreath from Thrifty DIY Diva
- DIY Jewelry Dish Organizer from Cleverly Simple
- Homemade Bath Salts from Happy Homeschool Nest
- Simple Soothing Skin Balm from Happy Homeschool Nest
- Personalized Sharpie Mug from Cleverly Simple
- Simple Sugar Scrub Recipe from Happy Homeschool Nest
- DIY Ceramic Tile Coasters from How to Have it All
- Spoon Flowers from Crafty Morning
- Garden Stone Cookies from Kids Activities Blog
- Photo Bookmarks from Kids Activities Blog
- Colorful Pot Painting from Edventures with Kids
- DIY Button Art Flower from Slap Dash Mom
- DIY Nail Polish Marbled Mugs from Thrifty Jinxy
- Easy DIY Bookmark from Mission to Save
- Flower Cards from Hands On As We Grow
- Fingerprint Candles from Come Together Kids
- Dandelion Mother's Day Card from Crafty Morning
- Crepe Paper Flower Cards from Powerful Mothering
Mother's Day Memories
Do your kids make handmade gifts for holidays like Mother's Day and Father's Day? Leave me a comment and tell me about your favorite gifts from your kids!