Lavender is one of my favorite essential oils. It's calming and gentle and the scent is perfect for so many different uses. These 25 DIY lavender essential oil projects will show you just how versatile lavender can be!
I diffuse it at bedtime, use it for headache relief, add it to my soothing skin balm, I even spritz it around the house before we leave to help our dog stay calm. One common phrase I hear - "If in doubt, use lavender" because of its many uses. It's a versatile oil - it's gentle with a beautiful, restful fragrance. If you want to blend it with other oils for more personalized uses - it works very well with many oils, especially citrus oils.
These 25 DIY lavender essential oil projects are a great way to get the most from your lavender essential oil - and it shows just how versatile it can be!
25 DIY Lavender Essential Oil Projects
- Lavender Bubble Bath Salts from Simply Shellie
- Lavender Honey Soap from Live, Laugh Rowe
- Lavender Lotion Bars from Pink When
- Lavender Vanilla Lip Scrub from Kids Activities Blog
- Epsom Salt Foot Bath from Living Well Mom
- Soothing Skin Balm from Happy Homeschool Nest
- Lemon Lavender Salt Soak from Happiness is Homemade
- Lavender Bath Soak from Princess Pinky Girl
- Lavender Goat Milk Soap from Living Well Mom
- Lavender Foot Soak from Nepa Mom
- Lavender Soap from Pink When
- Homemade Bath Bombs from The Classy Chapter
- Lavender Air Freshener from See Vanessa Craft
- Lavender Vanilla Salt Scrub DIY from Building Our Story
- Lavender Body Butter from Soap DeLinews
- Lavender Cupcake Bath Melts from Natural Health Blogger
- Lavender Rosemary Detangling Spray from Premeditated Leftovers
- Simple Sugar Scrub from Happy Homeschool Nest
- Lavender Baby Bedtime Lotion from Sweet Haute
- Lavender Linen Spray from New House New Home New Life
- Lavender Chamomile Tea Soap from Pumpkin and Princess
- Lavender Deodorant from Six Dollar Family
- Diaper Rash Salve from Grow Forage Cook Ferment
- Lavender Eucalyptus Scrub from Happy Strong Home
- Lavender Aromatherapy Dough from Turning Clock Back
Do you use lavender essential oil? Leave me a comment and tell me your favorite way to use this versatile oil!