Summertime Eats... Burgers on the Grill
There is just something about throwing burgers on the grill. After a fun, hot day in the summer sun, it's the perfect meal. Even better there is virtually no after-dinner cleanup. No pile of messy pans to wash or kitchen counters to clean. That's what I call a perfect end to a perfect day!
And, if you want to kick things up a notch with some great toppings or alternatives to the usual burger recipes, these 15 recipes are sure to inspire some new flavor combinations.
15 Easy Burger Recipes
- Jalapeno Popper Burgers from Jam Hands
- Tilapia Burgers from Culinary Ginger
- Lime & Pineapple Chicken Burger from With A Blast
- Hawaiian Pizza Burger from Food Faith Fitness
- Cabbage & Pineapple Slaw Burgers from The Crafty Blog Stalker
- Turkey Bacon BBQ Burgers from Modern Christian Homemaker
- Korean Style Burgers from Pink Recipe Box
- Feta Grilled Veggie Turkey Burgers from Mostly Homemade Mom
- Mushroom & Swiss Turkey Burgers from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Jalapeno Cheddar Burgers from Spend with Pennies
- Teriyaki Avocado Pineapple Burgers from Jam Hands
- Mediterranean Chicken Burgers from Hooked on Heat
- Lamb Burgers from 3 Boys & a Dog
- Quinoa Veggie Burgers from A Thrifty Table
- Asian Grilled Burgers from Spaceships & Laser Beams
Give me a burger topped with cheddar & barbecue sauce any day... what's your favorite topping?