Essential oils really shine as fabulous skin care ingredients. They can be mixed into your favorite lotions or face creams. They can be diluted and applied directly to the skin to clear your complexion or just brighten your face. Let's look at some great ways to use essential oils to care for your skin.
Fabulous Skin with Essential Oils
You can put essential oils in your shampoo, skin care products, scrubs, or make your own DIY products from scratch - which is even better since you can control the ingredients. The list below will help you get started creating your own skin care products with essential oils (which are so beneficial for your skin!).
15 DIY Skin Care Products
- Simple Sugar Scrub Recipe from Happy Homeschool Nest
- Moisturizing Makeup Remover from Dwelling Happiness
- DIY Face Wash from Reasons to Skip the Housework
- DIY Redness Reducing Serum from She Lives Free
- Natural Makeup Remover from NY Melrose Family
- DIY Lemon & Coconut Sugar Scrub from Pink When
- DIY Body Butter from Little Miss Dexterous
- Homemade Restorative Face Mask from View from the Fridge
- DIY Face Moisturizer from Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body
- Whipped Foot Softening Cream from Smart Mommy Solutions
- How to Make Natural Face Toner from Pounds 4 Pennies
- Homemade Coconut Body Whip from Lip Gloss & High Heels
- Soothing Skin Balm from Happy Homeschool Nest
- Homemade Eczema Cream from Crystal & Co.
- How to Make Homemade Lip Balm from Pink When
Do you make your own DIY skin care products?