Summer is the perfect time to connect as a family. And it certainly doesn't have to be expensive. I've got 32 frugal summer fun activities for you and your family!
Frugal Summer Fun
There's no need to bust the bank to have fun this summer (and keep the kids from saying, "I'm bored!" all the time). There are so many things you can do that are free or low-cost. But sometimes it's hard to think of things to do (especially when you live on a budget and kids are complaining of boredom).
I didn't want to forget all the things I wanted to do this summer so I wrote down all the frugal summer fun ideas I could think of. Now, whenever there are cries of boredom, all we need to do is take a look through our list and choose something that sounds fun.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Go on a picnic
- Fly a kite
- Find a new swimming hole... or pool
- Blow bubbles
- Make ice cream
- Find a caterpillar
For more fun ideas (32 of them!) just click below and download the printable list of fun, frugal ideas for your family adventures.
Need some more frugal summer fun ideas? Check out these links!
- 60 Family Fun Summer Ideas from Women with Intention
- Free Family Activities from Living Well & Spending Less
- Top 10 Family Activities from A Proverbs 31 Wife
- 9 Frugal Activities to do with your Family from The Latina Homemaker
- Frugal Summer Fun from Happy Homeschool Nest
What fun activities are on your to-do list this summer?