We've had a fabulous week discussing homeschooling an only child. We've discussed the advantages, challenges, socialization, and the difference between introverts & extraverts. Today, I want to share some helpful resources for homeschooling an only child.
Resources for homeschooling an only child
In my research for this series, I found lots of great resources for homeschooling an only child. Not everything below is specific to homeschooling an only child, but I found it very helpful as a parent so I included it in my list of resources. There are many moms homeschooling only children - and successfully! So if you need inspiration or advice, these articles and resources will help.
This post contains affiliate links.
Books & Resources
- Faithfully Homeschooling an Only Child from The Homeschool Post
- I'm just an introvert trying to homeschool an extrovert from Suzy Homeschooler
- The Benefits of Homeschooling an Only Child from Hip Homeschool Moms
- Mismatched Learning Styles & Homeschooling an Only Child from Managing Your Blessings
- Homeschooling an Only Child from Crosswalk
- Why Homeschooling an Only Child Rocks! from Ben and Me
- Five Disadvantages to Only Child Homeschooling from Great Peace Academy
- Why Homeschool Introverts from Marissa
- Homeschooling an Only Child from Homeschool Christian
Are you homeschooling an only child?
I'd love to hear about our experience and your advice or any resources for homeschooling an only child that you'd like to share. Leave me a comment!