HAppy Homeschool Nest Affiliates
All the resources you need for promotion are right here on this page.
How to get your affiliate code:
- Sign up for the Affiliate Program, if you haven't already.
- Login to SendOwl.
- Click the 'Programs' tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click 'Happy Homeschool Nest Affiliates'
- Beside 'Links' click "Click to see affiliate links"
- Under 'Site Links', copy the link provided.
- Start sharing!
If you have a store set up on your own website, you have the option of using the 'Direct Links' section.
From SendOwl: Direct Links go straight to the product checkout pages. They enable you to market the items as if you sold them yourself but you only earn commission on the one item at a time.
Direct links should only be used if you plan to include Homeschool DIY in your own shop. They are NOT for general sharing.
- Commission rate: 40%
- Cookie length: 2 months
- Payment details: PayPal by the 15th of the following month
Happy Homeschool Nest Products
Here are some images to use on your website, emails, or social media - right click & save the images or find more in the Google Docs folders. For images and swipe copy, you'll need to make a copy and save to your computer.
Sales page: Homeschool DIY
Sharing Images: Google Drive
Email Swipe Copy:
April 2017: Launch Details PDF
A Beginner's Guide to Essential Oils
Affiliates: Visit A Beginner's Guide to Essential Oils Affiliate Page for more information
Tips for Increasing Sales
Ads and banners may be eye-catching but my best affiliate sales have come from promoting products I love in natural ways. Here are a few ideas:
- Write a review: Love the book? Share the details of the book with your readers, telling them why you loved it and how your experience has changed after reading it.
- Share a top 10 list: Share a list of your favorite resources for new homeschoolers and include Homeschool DIY as one of them.
- Send an email to your readers about Homeschool DIY, sharing your thoughts on why it would work for them.
The best thing to do when promoting a product is to share YOU - tell your readers how you used it or how it helped you create a better experience.
Time to start promoting!